- fiction (4,267), TBR (3,494), series (2,644), romance (1,220), reading (820), female author (183), erotic romance (141), historical romance (129), nora roberts (104), anthology (89), adult book (88), author first name j (87), read (84), science fiction (82), star wars (78), non-fiction (78), rated at amazon (73), 2008 (72), 2006 (71), north america (64), vampires (61), jayne ann krentz (58), 2004 (58), mary balogh (58), young adult book (58), contemporary romance (54), paranormal elements (53), catherine coulter (50), regency era (48), jude deveraux (47), fantasy (46), author last name d (46), johanna lindsey (45), elizabeth lowell (43), author last name h (43), penny jordan (42), writing (41), mercedes lackey (40), anne stuart (40), terry pratchett (39), linda howard (39), unspecified decade (37), kay hooper (36), discworld series (34), suzanne brockmann (34), georgette heyer (34), stephen king (34), elizabeth peters (34), mystery (33), information age era (33), meg cabot (32), suspense (32), unspecified century (31), author first name c (31), christina dodd (31), shapeshifters (31), horror (31), susan mallery (30), janet evanovich (30), jo beverley (30), barbara michaels (29), charlaine harris (29), christine feehan (29), author last name l (28), maggie shayne (28), stephanie laurens (28), egypt (27), montgomery series (27), eve dallas series (26), amanda quick (26), j.d. robb (26), valdemar series (26), england (26), ebook (26), julie garwood (25), laurell k. hamilton (25), david eddings (24), 2004/08 (24), maryjanice davidson (24), sandra hill (24), title s (24), robin cook (24), terry brooks (23), stephanie james (23), robert adams (23), lisa kleypas (23), author first name m (22), tamora pierce (21), karen robards (21), kinsey milhoune series (20), unspecified era (20), sue grafton (20), anne rice (20), lora leigh (20), mary jo putney (20), jude watson (20), lori foster (20), multi-author series (20), ficction (20), susan sizemore (19), james patterson (19), prophetic fiction (19), tanya huff (19), tim lahaye (19), jerry b. jenkins (18), julia quinn (18), jaid black (18), title d (18), p.n. elrod (18), teresa medeiros (18), horseclans series (18), sherrilyn kenyon (18), 2006/05 (18), cathy maxwell (17), cheyenne mccray (17), 21st century (17), victoria alexander (17), author first name l (17), sharon shinn (17), mary stewart (17), susan elizabeth phillips (17), contemporary fiction (17), chick lit (17), werewolves (17), telepathy (17), amelia peabody series (17), title h (17), holly lisle (17), lynsay sands (17), time travel (16), michelle m. pillow (16), 2007 (16), timothy zahn (16), anita blake series (16), patricia cornwell (16), sabrina jeffries (16), stephanie plum series (16), 2008/09 (16), carpathians series (16), jayne castle (16), shiloh walker (16), katie macalister (16), michael crichton (15), cynster series (15), family secrets series (15), kathleen e. woodiwiss (15), justine davis (15), judith mcnaught (15), michael a. stackpole (15), kay scarpetta series (15), lynn kurland (15), jo goodman (15), keri arthur (15), julia london (14), character named amanda (14), jennifer crusie (14), barbara hambly (14), author last name r (14), twilight series (14), janelle taylor (14), julie kenner (14), emma holly (14), author first name d (14), brenda joyce (14), dangerous series (14), sisters series (14), 20th century (14), suzanne enoch (14), samantha james (13), cheryl holt (13), shannara series (13), lucy monroe (13), princess series (13), new jedi order series (13), unfortunate events series (13), liz carlyle (13), extrasensory perception (13), 2008/06 (13), susan andersen (13), shannon drake (13), ellora's cavemen series (13), victoria holt (13), elizabeth thornton (13), sookie stackhouse series (13), 18th century (13), lemony snicket (13), debbie macomber (13), bride series (12), margaret maron (12), wheel of time series (12), tie-in (12), amanda ashley (12), connie brockway (12), madeline hunter (12), title a (12), karen ranney (12), left behind series (12), title b (12), medieval series (12), celeste bradley (12), 2004/09 (12), r.a. salvatore (12), dana stabenow (12), taggerts (12), 2008/05 (12), robert jordan (12), title t (12), rogues series (12), nicole jordan (12), 2008/04 (11), author last name t (11), lori handeland (11), 2006/04 (11), miranda lee (11), 19th century (11), desert rogues series (11), jim butcher (11), laura kinsale (11), deborah simmons (11), frank herbert (11), witches (11), eloisa james (11), louisiana (11), terry goodkind (11), vampire files series (11), futuristic romance (11), vamps series (11), karen hawkins (11), sword of truth series (11), jedi apprentice series (11), dorothy dunnett (11), effington series (11), cherry adair (11), 2000s (11), southern (11), alex cross series (11), p.c. cast (11), title f (10), hannah howell (10), title l (10), autographed copy (10), faye kellerman (10), dark-hunter series (10), catherine anderson (10), karen marie moning (10), diane duane (10), sylvia day (10), andrea kane (10), jane austen (10), dara joy (10), macgregor series (10), john grisham (10), gaelen foley (10), vampire chronicles series (10), kinley macgregor (10), robin mckinley (10), kevin j. anderson (10), jennifer roberson (10), gena showalter (10), romantic suspense (10), jedi quest series (10), anne bishop (10), jory strong (10), angela knight (9), carly phillips (9), magic series (9), diane mott davidson (9), scotland (9), knight series (9), to review (9), patricia briggs (9), title m (9), title p (9), brennan series (9), malory series (9), loretta chase (9), henry VIII (9), christopher pike (9), the tudors (9), carla kelly (9), anya bast (9), mandy m. roth (9), jaci burton (9), connie mason (9), susan grant (9), kathy reichs (9), rachel gibson (9), special crimes series (9), undead wolves series (9), goldy bear series (9), dune series (9), sandra marton (9), 2006/07 (9), ecstasy series (9), robin d. owens (9), a.e. maxwell (9), patricia c. wrede (9), maeve binchy (8), georgian era (8), c.s. lewis (8)
- Nøgleordssky, Forfattersky, Nøgleordsspejl
- (Dis)ability Politics, 100 Books in 2009 Challenge, 101 Reasons to Stop Writing, 18th-19th Century Britain, 50 Book Challenge, 75 Books Challenge for 2008, 75 Books Challenge for 2009, Alexander the Great, Almack's, AltPublishing, Amateur Historians, Ancient and Medieval Manuscripts, Ancient Egypt, Ancient History, Animal Lovers, Animals of the ASPCA, Archaeologists, Archaeology, Art & Books, Arthurian Legends, Ask LibraryThing, Audio Books Lovers, Audiobooks, Author Alphabet Challenge, BBC Radio 3 Listeners, Best Anthologies, Blog the Book, Bloggers, Book Addicts!, Book Collectors, Book Fiend, Book Liberation Project, Book Lovers Who Love Fountain Pens, Book reviewers, Book Sales, Bookends, Bookmarks, Books Compared, Books in Books, Books on Books, Books on the Paranormal, British & Irish Children's Fiction, Broke!, Bug Collectors, Build the Open Shelves Classification, Byzantinistik, Can you recommend....., Can You Recommend?, Can't Get Enough of YA, Cemeteries & Gravestones, Chick Lit, Children of the Night, Children's Book Writers, Children's Fiction, Choose Your Own Adventure-ers, Cinebooks, Classical Music, Comics, Coptic, Covers, CueCat questions and help, Deep South, Desert Island Books, Dog Blessed, Dog Tales for Dog Lovers, Early Reviewers, Ebook, Egyptian Fiction Galore, Elizabethan England, English History - Tudor through Edwardian, Erotica, Etiquette and Manners, Fairy Tale Readers, Fairy Tales Retold, FanFiction Fans, FantasyFans, Found in a Book, Free Software, From Avalon to Tir Na Nog, Geeks who love the Classics, Genealogy@LT, Getting Published, Girl's Night Out!, Girls Fiction, Girlybooks, Go Review That Book!, Gothic Romance, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Heraldry, Historical Fiction, Historical Mysteries, History of the Book, History Readers: Clio's (Pleasure?) Palace, History: On learning from and writing history, Hogwarts Express, Homer, the Trojan war, and pre-classical Greece, How has LibraryThing affected your reading?, I Love Jane Austen, Immortally Drawn to the Vampire, IRATE, Irish & Celtic Studies, It's a LondonThing, It's Not Porn, Knights Galore, Knights Templar, Last FM, Late Roman, Laurell K. Hamilton Fans, Library History, LibraryThing Challenges, LibraryThing Helpers, LibraryThing-ers Anonymous, List Five Books Parlour Game, Literary Cuisine, Made into a Book, Made into a Movie, Marauders Love, Medieval Europe, Medieval manuscripts, Metalsmithing and Jewelry, Museum!, Music to read by, MyPeopleConnection Book Clubs, Name that Book, National Novel Writing Month (Nanowrimo), Non-Fiction Readers, Norse, Norse sagas, One Hit Wonders, Open Source / Volunteer for LibraryThing, Order of the Phoenix, Orisha Worship & IFA, Orphans, Outlander: Gabaldon's series about Jamie and Claire, PalmThing for LibraryThing, Penguin Classics, Positively Not Potter, Read YA Lit, Readers Against Struggling Through Books We Hate, Readers Under 30, Readers Who Write, Reading Globally, Reading Great Books, Reading Resolutions, Reading Tips, Reprint Please!, Richard III, Roleplayers, Romance - from historical to contemporary, RoyalReaders, Scholastic Books, Science Fiction Fans, Second Life, Sex Between the Covers, SF, horror and Fantasy Romance, Short Stories, Single Booklovers, Singleton Showcase (Books!), SlashThing, Smallville, Someone explain it to me..., Stalking Tim & Company, Star Wars Books, Star Wars Chicks, Story-writing Co-Op, Taggers!, TAROT LOVERS, Texans Who LibraryThing, Texas History, The Globe: Shakespeare, his Contemporaries, and Context, The Green Dragon, The Prizes, The Scepter'd Isle, medieval history of England, 500 to 1500 AD, Time Travel, Time Travel, Alternate Histories and Parallel Worlds, Trading Post, Tragic Hero, TV Tie Ins, two inches of ivory, Unread Support Group, Upcoming Books, Urban Fantasy, Used Books, Vampire Fiction, Vampires: Children of the Night, Victoriana, Vintage children's and young adult books, Web applications, What Are You Reading Now?, What do you recommend?, What was that title?, Where LibraryThing leads..., Wish List, Wishlist of Authors, Writer's Brag and Rag Bag, Writer-readers, writersonlt, Written in Stone - The Literary Cemetery, Yard Sales and Remaindered
- Kommet til
- May 8, 2007
- Real Name
- Amanda Carrell
- About My Library
- Work In Progress. Most are in boxes stuffed in every corner of my house. Quite a lot are in storage (I'm still going through those and entering them as I can). Obviously I buy (or get as gifts) way more books than I can read. This year I'm doing my best to work through some of my amazingly long TBR list (but I keep rereading some of my favorite books instead!).
Books tagged "reading" are at the front of my TBR list. The number usually hovers around 500. Okay, maybe 800 would be more accurate. ;)
Books tagged "contemporary" are set anytime after World War II, books tagged "historical" predate World War II.
Covers used aren't necessarily the ones from my editions. I usually pick my favorite cover from all editions. I especially love (and miss!) the older, sexier covers on romance novels.
No ratings listed. I rate books at Amazon to improve my recs there.
I love to read (and collect!) books with characters named "Amanda" or "Mandy", so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Laurell K. Hamilton - The Lunatic Cafe
Update: 12/13/08 - I just got out of the hospital after a three week stint. I'm at home recovering, and catching up on my reading!
Favorite TV: The Addams Family, Army Wives, Becker, The Big Bang Theory, Bones, Burn Notice, Dexter, Dirty Jobs, Father Ted, Feasting On Asphalt, Flash Gordon, Good Eats, Journeyman, Kyle XY, Law & Order: CI, Law & Order: SVU, Lois & Clark: TNAOS, Moonlight, The Nanny, Psych, Robin Hood, Saving Grace, Smallville, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, The Tudors, Two & A Half Men, The X-Files, Xena: Warrior Princess
Favorite Movies: 10 Things I Hate About You, About A Boy, Anne Of The Thousand Days, Bend It Like Beckham, Bride & Prejudice, Bridget Jones 1 & 2, Casanova, Demolition Man, Ella Enchanted, Emma (the Gwyneth version), Ever After, Fantastic Four 1 & 2, The Fifth Element, Fools Rush In, Gone With The Wind, Independence Day, The Island, Just Like Heaven, Just My Luck, King Arthur, The King & I, Kiss Me Kate, Kull The Conqueror, The Lake House, The Man In The Iron Mask, Mary Queen Of Scots, Mrs. Winterbourne, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, My Fair Lady, Practical Magic, Pride & Prejudice '95 & '05, The Prince & Me, The Princess Diaries, Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, Sense & Sensibility (1995), Scarlett, She's The Man, Star Wars Saga, Step Up, Superman Returns, The Truth About Cats & Dogs, Vanity Fair, A Walk In The Clouds
- About Me
- Huntington, Texas
- Also On
- Victoria Alexander, Jane Austen, Lynn Bartlett, Dan Brown, Meg Cabot, Joanna Campbell, Candace Camp, Orson Scott Card, Michael Crichton, MaryJanice Davidson, Sylvia Day, Jude Deveraux, Janet Evanovich, Laurell K. Hamilton, Charlaine Harris, Marie Harte, Cheryl Holt, Robert Jordan, Dara Joy, Jayne Ann Krentz, Celia Kyle, Johanna Lindsey, Mickee Madden, Stephenie Meyer, Margaret Mitchell, Joan Van Nuys, Constance O'Banyon, Nora Roberts, J. K. Rowling, Veronica Sattler, William Shakespeare, Janelle Taylor, Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
- Local Favorites
Boghandlere: Read Books
Biblioteker: Kurth Memorial Library
- Interesting Library
- ablachly, Akiyama, allthesedarnbooks, AmaliaZeKhat, AmandaClay, amandaellis, ancestorsearch, AsYouKnow_Bob, avaland, avalonrises, aznstarlette, bedfordlibrary, bibliomaniacslibrary, bookel, bookstopshere, Brendelicious, bronwyn52, CarolinaCatherine, caseydurfee, CassieLuvsBooks, centerpoint, Christy.Riege, cjlib, cnrenner, conceptDawg, CrazyDaisyLou, Darrol, dearheart, demandy, DesperateWriter, devenish, DJS316180, dkthain, dvdbokbulimiker, elbakerone, elisa.rolle, eljabo, elphaba44, EmScape, Enyonam, felius, Fog-struck, fyrefly98, gemmation, gracer, ildanochbooks, ingxangxosi, ioana2007, Irisheyz77, JBookLover, JeanLittleLibrary, jeggleston, jenifair, jjmachshev, JulesJones, Julia1605, Kat32, kcasada, keepers, kendralou, Kimbooktu, kmartin802, ladymacbeth1, LauraParkerCastoro, lindseynichols, lisa211, littlebear514, littlebookworm, LoriTori, lu12, lucymaude, manda622, mandy, MandyBaby, mandyl, ManyBooks, MaraBlaise, marnocat, marthawells, memasmb, Mendoza, MerryMary, michelle_pillow, misdei, MissWoodhouse, MomOf4Greys, Morphidae, mrstreme, nightshade889, pagerd, PandorasRequiem, Patentnonsense, PirateJenny, Quaisior, readafew, readerbynight, readingrebecca, readslikeamaniac, SandySchwab, sarahmillerbooks, sciezka, sharlene_w, shearrob, siubhank, SlySionnach, sonyagreen, sophies_silverrose, sowens33, TexasBookworm, The_Book_Queen, TheLaughingCat, timspalding, TinazReading, VeraMarie, verymandy, virginiahomeschooler, wafflehouse, witchkitten, wyvernfriend, Zanzando
På dette site bruger vi cookies til at levere vores ydelser, forbedre performance, til analyseformål, og (hvis brugeren ikke er logget ind) til reklamer. Ved at bruge LibraryThing anerkender du at have læst og forstået vores vilkår og betingelser inklusive vores politik for håndtering af brugeroplysninger. Din brug af dette site og dets ydelser er underlagt disse vilkår og betingelser.