- Real Name
- Tracy Jarzembowski
- About Me
- Tracy Bleers Author Biography
• I was Born : January 4, 1971,
• Raised: In a family of 6 in a small town in Illinois.
• Graduated from High School: 1989
• Colleges: College Of DuPage, College Of Lake County
• Favorite Job Warehouse & Inventory Control Manager
• Special Interests: Wood Carving, Photography, Writing
• Favorite Poems: The Cost Mustard, Nature Splendor
• Back Surgery and Diagnosed w/ Mental Illness.
• Gave birth to my son in July of 2008
• Favorite Accomplishments: College team when to Nationals.
To me this book represents learning, striving, and personal growth, It becomes developmentally my trophy. As I have struggled with ADD, Schizo-Effective Disorder and Dyslexia. In writing as well as reading my poetry I've found my imagination, abounds, with endless array of subject matter. I found depth in all that life has to offer. Even the smallest of things deserve the best words I can mustar. There are a few goals I had in mind when deciding to publish of my book of poetry, 1) It's to inspire people to be the best they can be regardless of your situation. 2) It's to give people a chance to see poetry in a different light, perhaps inspire new or seasoned writers.
- Mundelein IL.
På dette site bruger vi cookies til at levere vores ydelser, forbedre performance, til analyseformål, og (hvis brugeren ikke er logget ind) til reklamer. Ved at bruge LibraryThing anerkender du at have læst og forstået vores vilkår og betingelser inklusive vores politik for håndtering af brugeroplysninger. Din brug af dette site og dets ydelser er underlagt disse vilkår og betingelser.