- Dit bibliotek (1,633)
- fiction (586), crime fiction (472), non-fiction (141), cooking (28), music (23), poetry (21), drama (21), history (19), humour (19), the sea (18), Fiction (12), biography (9), espionage (8), short stories (8), auto-biog (7), Art (7), cime fiction (6), art (5), memoir (5), History (4), Non-fiction (4), non fiction (4), fiction? (3), Greek Classic (3), Ireland (3), To read (3), food (3), historical crime fiction (3), Australia (3), true crime (3), Poetry (3), Greek classic (2), essays (2), French (2), fiction humour (2), non-fiction/fiction (2), Spain (2), autobiography (2), auto-biog. (2), Music (1), Humour (1), Biography (1), The Sea (1), Cr (1), non fiction Australia (1), Auto-biog. (1), Roman classic (1), Play for Voices (1), hist.novel - Ireland (1), photography (1), paranormal (1), France (1), travel (1), politics (1), science fiction (1), pastiche (1), fictio (1), history - Spain (1), Holmes (1), philosophy (1), children's (1), blokey (1), anthology (1), lit.fiction (1), phil. (1), ri e fiction (1)
- Nøgleordssky, Forfattersky
- Australian LibraryThingers, Boats and Sailing, British & Irish Crime Fiction, Cookbookers, Crime, Thriller & Mystery, Cryptic Crosswords, En français, Feminist Theory, Gardening, Historical Fiction, Historical Mysteries, History at 30,000 feet: The Big Picture, I Survived the Great Vowel Shift, I want to read that!, In Translation, Medieval Europe, Music Lovers, Non-Fiction Readers, Outside, Playing games and solving puzzles, Radio National Bookshow, Readers Over Sixty, Reading Globally, Scandinavian detectives and thrillers, THE ANYTHING CULINARY BOOK GROUP, The Globe: Shakespeare, his Contemporaries, and Context, The Prizes
- Kommet til
- May 18, 2007
- About My Library
- Many of my books have gone to new owners but I am cataloguing those books too - or at least those the titles of which I can remember - because my main reason for joining LT is to discover new titles and authors through Connections, Similar Libraries, etc.
I'm just beginning to add star ratings: They reflect only my level of enjoyment of the books. One star means "If I'd known I wouldn't have bothered". No stars at all means I either haven't yet read the book or I've forgotten how much, or whether or not, I enjoyed it.
- About Me
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Local Favorites
Boghandlere: Gleebooks (Blackheath)
Biblioteker: Blackheath Library (Blue Mountains Library Service)
- Interesting Library
På dette site bruger vi cookies til at levere vores ydelser, forbedre performance, til analyseformål, og (hvis brugeren ikke er logget ind) til reklamer. Ved at bruge LibraryThing anerkender du at have læst og forstået vores vilkår og betingelser inklusive vores politik for håndtering af brugeroplysninger. Din brug af dette site og dets ydelser er underlagt disse vilkår og betingelser.