- Alle samlinger (3,349), History WWI (12), Art Magazines - Catalogues (19), Magazines (21), Atlas (52), Architecture & Design (225), Art General (272), Art Artists (189), Art Drawing / Comics (26), Art Museums (70), Children's Books (176), Food & Drink (275), History General (163), History Ancient (39), History Medieval (30), History 1600 - 1938 (11), History Americas (98), History The West (124), History Civil War (33), History WWII (122), History after WWII (31), Investing & Finance (11), Recordings - Music (1), Information & Nonsense (63), Local Stuff (8), Music, Movies, Media, Fashion (152), Nature, Wildlife & Science (64), Pop Up (32), Photography (150), Reading Classics (193), Reading Fiction (152), Reading Non Fiction (39), Reading Mystery (2), Religion, Poems, Myths & Fairy Tales (197), Reading Mystery (6), Self Help & Learning (17), Sports (23), Trains, Planes, Ships, Autos and Bikes (57), Travel - Cities, Regions, Countries (124), Wit, Humor, Info & Nonsense (63), Recovered books (13)
- Nøgleordssky, Forfattersky, Nøgleordsspejl
- Kommet til
- Jun 20, 2016
- About My Library
- The emphasis is in Art and History. Architecture and Design are close behind. Anything obscure and different is always interesting. Pop Ups are fun. Atlases are informative. Religion, Myths and Poems are imaginative. Children's books are entertaining. The Classics should be part of every library. And where would we be without good food and drink?
- About Me
- I've always enjoyed books. I started collecting a few years ago with the intent to create a personal library. I find it enjoyable, fascinating and honorable.
- Saint Louis MO
- Local Favorites
Boghandlere: After Word Books, AIA St. Louis Bookstore, Aspen Book Store, Battery Park Book Exchange and Champagne Bar, Beckham's Bookshop, Brattle Book Shop, Bridge Street Books, Caveat Emptor, City Lights Books, Crescent City Books, Dauphine Street Books, Downtown Books, Dunaway Books, E. Shaver, Bookseller, Exile in Bookville, Faulkner House Books, Forever Books, Goodwill Outlet Center Bridgeton, Goodwill Outlet Center Midtown, Hammond's Antiques & Books, Horizontal Books, Hudson City Books, Jane Addams Book Shop, John K. King Used and Rare Books, Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe, Left Bank Books, Librairie Book Shop, Lyrical Ballad Bookstore, Marfa Book Company, Mary's Bookstore, MASS MoCA bookstore, Myopic Books, Ohio Book Store, Old Editions Book Shop & Café, Paul's Bookstore, Sandmeyer's Bookstore, Second Story Books, Square Books, St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, Subterranean Books, Taylor Books, The Book House, Inc, The Book Lady Bookstore, The Dusty Bookshelf, The Gallery Bookstore, The Spotty Dog Books & Ale, The Writer's Block, Tim's Used Books, Viewpoint Books
Biblioteker: Kranzberg Art & Architecture Library at Washington University, New Harmony Working Men's Institute, Newberry Library, Olin Library at Washington University, Pius XII Memorial Library [Saint Louis University], St. Louis Public Library - Central Library, St. Louis Public Library - Kingshighway Branch
- Interesting Library
- annesion, Buntkc, byrnebooks, CharlesFerdinand, ChaucersMom, csindel, czechcentermuseum, czechschool, danstlou, dgrapes, djsanders, halfpinthouse, JamesGilbertAllen, Jay_Huhman, jljames1_79, kiggens, librariansmart802, marise, Michael_P, MichaelJR, odkins, Richard7920, richmondgreen, swhitco, tpcallahan