- Alle samlinger (738), Walking (26), Early History (45), Classic mysteries (48), Shakespeare (15), Theater performances and music (45), Economics (65), Travel (32), Right-wing political (58), Special topics (68), American history and politics (182), Fiction (260), General history (122), German history and culture (94), Authors I know (13), Business - Technology History and Trends (71), Religion and Philosophy (44), Dit bibliotek (291), Læser for øjeblikket (1), Favoritter (59)
- Fiction (248), American history (124), Politics (123), Business (76), German history (60), History (56), Economics (47), General History (45), Religion (30), Travel (27), Environment (26), German fiction (26), World history (25), right-wing politics (25), Military history (15), Philosophy (15), Technology (14), European 19th century history (13), Science (9), Musical history (9), Work-related (6), German non-fiction (5), Humor (4), Bavarian (4), Napoleon (4), Thriller (3), Food (3), Contract law (3), Munich (3), Authors I know (3), How-to (2), Essays (2), General history (2), Cadavars (1), Special Topics (1), Traffic (1), Immigration (1), Berlin (1), Medicine (1), Weather (1), Biography (1), Health (1)
- Nøgleordssky, Forfattersky, Nøgleordsspejl
- Kommet til
- Jan 24, 2016
- About My Library
- Most of my recent books are e-books since my wife had become increasingly unhappy with the amount of space my books were consuming.
Most of my books are in English but with a few in German.
- About Me
- I am in American based in Munich and have become increasingly interested in European history. When I studied European history in school in the US, it was all about how European history influenced US history. I am now reading history from a new perspective since I am reading to learn how history influenced Munich's history. Another thing I enjoy about reading history here in Munich, is that it is possible to visit the sites where so many things took place.
Lately, I have been reading a lot of books about walking and pilgrimages since I have taken up the hobby of multi-day hikes along historical paths here in Europe.
Finally, I am very interested in the history of technology, particularly ICT technology, and how the promises of this technology have and have not helped actual productivity.
- Er ved at læse
- Favorite Lists
- Interesting Library
På dette site bruger vi cookies til at levere vores ydelser, forbedre performance, til analyseformål, og (hvis brugeren ikke er logget ind) til reklamer. Ved at bruge LibraryThing anerkender du at have læst og forstået vores vilkår og betingelser inklusive vores politik for håndtering af brugeroplysninger. Din brug af dette site og dets ydelser er underlagt disse vilkår og betingelser.