Books in 2025: The Future of the Book World
Denne gruppe er en hvilende gruppe. Det sker når en gruppe har været inaktiv længe. Hvis du vil puste liv i gruppe igen eller oprette en ny gruppe med samme emne, så se først denne side.
Check out the blog post announcing the group.
- How will ebooks change reading? Has it changed your reading?
- How fast will ebooks rise, and how high will they go? Is the paper book dead?
- Where is social reading going? What's core and what's fad?
- Will sites like LibraryThing continue to exist, or will ereaders leverage their advantages to make book discussion a platform-dependent activity?
- Will libraries contract or prosper in an ebook world? What can they do to make sure things turn out right?
- How will ebooks change the world for publishers?
- Will writers see increased opportunities--or be decimated by piracy? How will ebooks change literature?
- Are physical bookstores doomed?
- What about the rest of the book world--small and informal libraries, agents, rare books, small presses, book reviewers, etc.?
- Amazon, B&N, Apple... How many will win, and how will they evolve?
Group image by Javier Candeira, released under CC-Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (see on Flickr).
This is a feature balloon